We are now looking for Data Engineers to join our client – a leading international distribution and logistics company, with a significant part thriving in Poland. Join the team and help turning large quantities of data into valuable insights for the business.
- Design, develop, maintain and troubleshoot ETL/ELT pipelines written in Python and SQL;
- Analyse and organize raw data, as well as combine data from different sources from 20 countries;
- Improve data quality and standard by writing optimized SQL transformations;
- Integrate with sources from different subsidiaries.
- Over 3 years of experience in projects in data-driven architecture;
- Experience with Python, SQL;
- Experience with database architectures;
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps setup and Azure platform;
- Experience with development tools and open-source integration;
- Great communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Kafka, Snowflake, Data Mesh, Data Lake, Java.
What we offer:
- Flexible work time;
- Hybrid model of working during onboarding (Warsaw) / Fully remote after onboarding;
- Great company benefits;
- Frequent fun team building events;
- Openminded, great and friendly working atmosphere;
- Possibility to explore and evaluate newest and best-of-breed tools, platforms and methodologies on the market to enhance existing solutions or create new.