Our client is a holding company with over 135 years of existence. Through its subsidiaries, it distributes and markets energy products and services, including natural gas, LPG, electricity, and renewable solutions, with well-developed infrastructure in key markets. Right now we are looking for a person to join as an IT Regional Service Manager.
It is a modern, sustainable, and fast-growing organization. We are looking for individuals who will be responsible for managing the region’s infrastructure, helpdesk, applications, and IT security. This is a global role that has a strong business impact, so the person will be a part of collaborative central IT teams in building, delivering plans, standardizing at every opportunity, and aligning with one strategy.
- Build a strong regional IT team which can deliver against local requirements and implement standards set and agreed by the Intl IT team;
- To align with the central IT and Security teams to build strategy, projects, and support by coordinating local delivery;
- To manage all local IT security audits, monitoring, GDPR, compliance, and tasks relating to improving our IT security position;
- To organize and deliver local region IT staff team meetings, regular documented one-to-ones, and appraisals;
- To support the region businesses making sure IT has high availability and resourced correctly to match business demands;
- Drive actions increasing satisfaction of the internal customers.
- 10+ of professional experience;
- High level of Infrastructure, helpdesk, department, and people management skills;
- High level of general business knowledge, supporting high focus on delivery on time;
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of IT compliance and monitoring activities;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model;
- Modern office in Warsaw;
- Medical care;
- Lunch coupons;
- Vacation subsidies;