Our client is one of the world’s leading FMCG companies with a portfolio of global and local dairy, water, beverage and specialty nutrition brands. We are currently looking for a Business Solutions Analyst to join the global team and provide a range of IT services in the Design to Delivery area.
- analyzing and leading IT & Data process improvements for Design to Delivery business functions;
- build partnerships with business stakeholders to gather and analyze needs;
- leading and participating in projects to develop solutions for the business;
- managing the IT services portfolio by providing best-in-class support to the business.
- 3 years of experience with SAP SD and SAP MM;
- experience working in an IT organization or managing IT projects;
- knowledge of supply chain/logistics processes;
- being proactive – adapting to change and thinking outside the box;
- very good communication skills;
- English at the C1 level.
Our client offers:
- attractive salary and bonus;
- eployment contract based on a hybrid model (2 days from the office/3 days remotely) – Warsaw
- work in an international team aimed at influencing the entire organization;
- participation in interesting projects and development opportunities;
- benefits: private medical package, additional insurance, multisport card.