Our client is one of the leading worldwide FMCG companies having global and local brands in its portfolio. Apart from its unique culture and solid values, our client puts lots of effort towards innovation based on digital technologies. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to fulfill the new role of Product Owner of Email & Collaboration Platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- the product cost model,
- defining the product vision,
- building and maintaining the backlog,
- ensuring consistency between the user and stakeholder needs,
- building strong business partnerships with Stakeholders to ensure product continuous improvement,
- advise Cybersecurity teams and enforce Cybersecurity policies as part of a regular governance,
- manage the P&L of the product,
- assess, qualify, define IT standards, manage vendors and publish catalogues with the product scope,
- publish and update guidelines including quality of service and audit local IT teams.
We expect from You:
- at least 6 years of experience in the technology-related field (Office 365 or related) with customer/business-facing experience,
- experience in Cyber Security with a special focus on email and collaboration platforms security,
- business sense. Good knowledge of the business, the customers, and the Technology market
- knowledgeable about user experience and value journey,
- technical expertise in the definition of the Product and its vision,
- knowledge of Agile Frameworks & delivery models,
- strong IT operations and incident management experience,
- charismatic, with a leadership attitude, self-starter spirit, and autonomy,
- ability to trade off and make decisions,
- communication, influencing, and negotiation skills,
- adaptable and open to change,
- fluency in English.
Our client can offer You:
- working with great products, technologies in international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop on this position depends on you,
- You will become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader,
- we value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy,
- on top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts.