Our client is one of the world’s leading FMCG companies with a portfolio of global and local brands of dairy products, water, beverages, and specialized nutrition. Due to the innovation growth, we are looking for a Digital Manufacturing Program Manager who will be responsible for leading the conversations between OT business, IT&Data HUBs, and central teams, driving core model design for IT/OT Integration, optimization integration across systems and building innovation roadmap.
- A revolutionary job that will be part of the digital transformation of global FMCG leader.
- We ensure you work with great products, and technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy. You can work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a relocation package to help you out!
- On top of that, you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, a benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
- End-to-end responsibility for tech & data application and IT/OT MES Design architecture
- Execute roadmap with operations
- Accountable for suport and SLA
- Be the business partner for business process & product owners
- Optimize IT costs on its products
- Worldwide interactions (internal and external)
- Led the conversations between OT business, IT&Data HUBs, and central teams.
- Experienced in managing IT products with end-to-end responsibility
- High knowledge of Manufacturing processes, data & solutions architecture
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Already led tech or data projects
- Knowledge of MES Aveva, other MES Systems, SAP PP, integration tools such as EDI, Open Text, Mulesoft, Solace
- Experience with BI/Data Tools and digital tools in the manufacturing area
- Innovative thinking & Focus on user experience
- Fluent English (it is a global role)
- IT Master’s degree/ PhD
- At least 5 years in IT Logistics/ Operations/ In a Site with high tech-savviness