In order to build reliable, highly scalable and secure BPO software products to meet customers’ needs and generate recurrent revenue, our client is looking for a Senior Backend Developer with a solid background in Java, Spring and Rest API.
Our client is an international tech company which is one of the largest global providers of customer experience products and solutions. They empower brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
As a Software Developer you will:
- enhance multiple backend systems that orchestrates various parts of the product,
- create out of the box solutions to help resolve scaling challenges,
- collaborate with Product Owners and other key stakeholders to help influence the next generation of CRM application,
- design and develop product API as well as the backend functionality that makes the platform a market leading SaaS CRM product.
- minimum 5 years experience in Java, REST APIs, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud framework,
- experience in the Agile Scrum environment and AWS,
- ability to document and test the API using Postman and Swagger tools,
- ability to develop secure web services to connect to third party applications or client information systems,
- fluent English.
Nice to have:
- detailed understanding of the principles of applying the twelve factors and designing Cloud Native applications,
- knowledge of SaaS industry best practices and DevOps tools including Gitlab, Sonar, Kubernetes, etc.,
- understanding of security frameworks or protocols such as Oauth2, JWT, SAML and OpenID.