Our client is one of the world’s leading FMCG companies with a portfolio of global and local brands of dairy products, water, beverages, and specialized nutrition. Due to the innovation growth, we are looking for an individual who will be responsible for designing, building, testing, and implementing security network systems within IT environments.
- The main tasks will concentrate firstly on the Active Directory area and then seamlessly transition to the whole IAM within organisation
- Design IAM security architectures, solutions, policies, and roadmaps including identity governance & administration based on business, technology, and security objectives
- Develop strategies and standards for IAM solutions and technologies
- Evaluate and review current architecture designs, quality, and effectiveness
- Report metrics and dashboards related to IAM security to the head of cybersecurity architecture
- Provide technical leadership during the acquisition, implementation, and integration of IAM technologies
- Collaborate with the IAM manager to conduct feasibility studies and design system requirements for complex projects
- Collaborate with Zonal IAM managers to design IAM architectures aligned with local needs, techniques, and practices and ensure their adherence to the IAM security policies
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on current processes, practices, or technologies that would enhance business needs
- Review documents, existing procedures, and processes and recommend where automation or improved processes can be implemented
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of new processes, systems, and/or modifications to existing solutions
- Advise on IAM technologies projects’ integration
- Identify new technologies and development tools to improve current solutions
- Experience in managing or implementing large-scale IAM security solutions and policies design and implementation including user provisioning, identity governance & administration, single sign-on, federation, multi-factor authentication, and privileged access management
- Experience and technical knowledge of identity access management (IAM) and privileged access management (PAM) applications and tools
- Experience with security architecture practices in gathering and aligning security requirements, standards, and practices with risk frameworks
- Experience working with global teams to establish and implement information security (across operational teams, governance teams, and security teams)
- Ability to speak English (it is a global role).
- A revolutionary job that will be part of the digital transformation of global FMCG leader.
- We ensure you work with great products, and technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy.
- On top of that, you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, a benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.