For our client, one of the world’s largest wine and spirits seller and producer, we are looking for a challenge-oriented person for the position of Data Governance Manager, who will both introduce changes and question already existing ideas and solutions. Your task will be to assess and implement the Data Governance framework, existing in global structures of the organization, while remaining open to interpersonal relationships within company.
- together with management, define data governance and data strategy and manage the implementation of it,
- define mission and vision, goals, governance metrics and success measures of data governance,
- develop compelling business solutions in collaboration with IT,
- assess the business case for new data sources – cost benefit analysis and complexity of integration,
- build and own the data governance issue backlog and manage improvements from a business point of view,
- design and automate data processes based on network data from internal systems, customer data from solutions and external potential and market data,
- analyse, visualize, and optimise data streams and related processes,
- design and support implementation of new data interfaces in collaboration with our international IT team,
- be sparring partner for global IT in all data-related business needs,
- work closely together with other departments (e.g. Sales, Finance, Marketing),
- be a change leader in spreading data governance mission and vision,translate benefits of data governance across company.
- at least 5 years of work experience in working with Data Governance,
- higher education, preferred majors related to process management and data management,
- analytical skills with ability to summarize complex issues / data sets and share it effectively with management,
- outstanding interpersonal skills so you are seen as credible, knowledgeable and a positive representative of the data management team,
- proven track of records in leading projects and good understanding of various project management techniques,
- experience of leading change and good understanding of change management tools and techniques,
- experience in delivering data quality initiatives that have provided tangible efficiencies or business value,excellent verbal and written business communication skills – ability to prepare management presentations, give a speech to senior management, lead workshops etc.
- hybrid work in a friendly atmosphere in our designer office in the center of Warsaw,
- development in an international organization with prestigious brands with history,
- comprehensive onboarding in tasks and training support in the development of professional skills,
- opportunities for personal development and experience in working with high-ranking experts,
- annual bonus based on the achievement of individually set goals,
- a package of company benefits (sharing the costs of sports activities, private medical care, dental medical care, life insurance, hybrid work opportunities, flexible working time, corporate products and services at discounted prices, retirement pension plan, leisure zone, extra social benefits, Christmas gifts, birthday celebration).