Our Client is a retail company with international e-commerce platform. As a result of company growth we are looking for:
E-Commerce Store Specialist (with English & Russian)
Job location: Cracow / Kraków
- Good English skills & fluency in Russian (Russian native speaker preferable), Ukrainian will be an advantage
- Experience in e-commerce, marketing, digital etc.
- First experiences as a team leader or a project manager
- Good Excel & analytical skills to read data, see market trends and understand its relevance for business
- Focusing on delivering high quality solutions and represent result-oriented approach (your work will have a real business impact!)
- Previous e-commerce experiences would be a candidate’s additional asset
- And most of all: we are looking for someone who is open-minded, creative and has a drive to learn!
- Being responsible for an online e-commerce store in field of sales optimization, user experience, products assortment and all relevant marketing activities
- Taking care of effective products & brands placement
- Creating new store promotions for the store (platform for Russian speaking clients) and implementing company’s international campaigns when required
- Comparing store’s activity with local competitors to gain knowledge about new trends and promotions offered
- Analysing store sales activity, contribution margin and retention
- Ad hoc English to Russian translations & examining language correctness of the e-commerce store
- Delegating tasks to a small administrative team & supervising its completion progress
- Working in cooperation with other IT teams in Cracow and remotely with teams working abroad
Our Client’s offer:
- Permanent employment in reputable company
- International environment and great work atmosphere
- Private health cover
- On-premise language courses
- Multisport card
- Great onboarding experience
- In-house trainings & professional development
- Products discounts
If it sounds great for you – please apply and send us your CV in English.
Error: Contact form not found.