For our client, globally operating software engineering company trusted to build bespoke software, deliver dedicated development teams and provide staff augmentation services, we’re looking for a Country Manager for DACH region.
- Generating and developing sales opportunities in the DACH market.
- Building long-term relationships with DACH region clients.
- Leading the entire sales process (lead qualification, intro calls, discovery calls, contract negotiations).
- Sourcing and communicating new projects and business opportunities with acquired clients.
- Account management of key customers, up-selling and cross-selling.
- Participation in local industry events (conferences, meet-ups).
- Building local industry networking.
- Monitoring the local market in the context of the latest trends.
- Collaborating with the marketing department in the preparation of targeted led-generation. campaigns for the DACH region, taking into account local specifics.
- Contributing to the development of the DACH market expansion strategy.
- Working closely with the Pre-sales team (Technology, Delivery).
- At least 5 years’ experience in B2B sales, with long sales cycles.
- Direct experience working with IT outsourcing companies and/or software houses.
- Very good knowledge of companies that need software support in the DACH area.
- Wide network of business contacts – networking.
- Knowledge of English and German at a business level.
- Systematic, perseverance, consistent pursuit of the set goal, relational.
What we offer:
- Being the only representative in the DACH region.
- Attractive terms of employment and salary – including performance bonus.
- Flexible working hours – remote mode.
- Individual development budget.