Are you an experienced SAP HCM Consultant, eager to grow in the company which is the world’s largest independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist? Join its new branch in Poland and be one of the leads in the growing team!
- Knowledge of Polish labor law and related processes such as time calculation;
- Ability to analyze, map and understand the client’s needs and provide expert opinion on implementation;
- Independence and strong organization skills;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- Ability to support and guide the client through the entire implementation process, including the training necessary to operate the system;
- Fluent communication in Polish and English (min. C1);
- Experience in independent project management and cooperation with Project Managers;
- Knowledge of ABAP language to the extent of being able to find errors and report them to the appropriate specialists – will be an asset.
- Independently lead implementations of SAP HCM module and compatible solutions such as ADP Globalview;
- Building relationships with customers that foster long-term cooperation;
- Work closely with regional Project Managers responsible for the implementation of country-specific payroll configurations, from business design to configuration implementation to UAT and parallel testing;
Our client offers:
- Opportunity for long-term cooperation as a consultant conducting implementation processes for multinational corporations and public sector agencies;
- Fully remote work with occasional business trips;
- Competitive salary;
- Contract of employment or B2B;
- Private medical care;
- Insurance on preferential terms;
- Multisport card.